VerdEnergia is proud to offer workshops and courses related to permaculture, wholistic health, jungle medicine, and the culinary arts. Come learn from experts in the field and those practicing these skills every day.
Permaculture Design Certification Course
JAN 23-FEB 12, 2018
– Course starts at $1700 (includes camping spot, full vegetarian meals – Upgrades and discounts available.)
– Class limit: 15 maximum – fills up fast!
– Participants earn their PDC (permaculture design certification)
A 19-day intensive immersion course exploring the theories outlined in Bill Mollison’s Permaculture: A Designer’s Manual in both hands-on and classroom settings. Curriculum covers regenerative practices as well as design theory and the basics of design consultation on a professional level. Our well-rounded permaculture courses cover the many facets of permaculture and focus on practical solutions in agriculture, building and design, economics, social sciences, and politics.
Regenerative Yoga Flow with Katrina Cantu
– Sessions available December 15, 2017 – April 15, 2018
Katrina blends Hatha, Vinyasa, Kriya, Kundalini, and Sattva yoga into her classroom and caters her classes to each student to help facilitate success and restoration.
“Yoga involves the body and the mind, but teaches that is not all we are.”
– Optional guided meditation every weekday morning, yoga sessions in the afternoon.
– 90 mins/session, 5 sessions/week
– All levels and body types welcome!
Please read through these to prepare for your educational experience at VerdEnergia. Each course will have its specific needs, but these are general guidelines to help you start planning. If you have any questions you don’t see answered here, please contact us.